I have the best morning routine. It’s an exceptional morning routine. It’s quick and new and ‘smart’. You do this morning routine, it will blow people out of the water. They’ll never see it coming! It’s the number one routine. The absolute best.
There is a healthy brain guru named Jim Kwik who is peddling his ‘amazing’ courses on the Internet for $399. I watched some of the man’s boastful videos, in which he explained the good old loci-method of memorization using healthy habits as an example. And it actualy worked. A week later, I still know what I had ‘put’ on my head, on my shoulders, in my ears, and so on. Great stuff.
And then there’s the a-ma-zing morning routine. Here it is in my own, compact, words:
- Remember your dreams (they can be really creative)
- Make your bed (organizing, getting-things-done mindset)
- Drink a glass of water (hydrate your brain)
- Exercise (when your body moves, your brain …)
- Take a cold shower (immune system boost)
- Brush your teeth with the opposite hand
- Drink energy tea
- Drink a smoothie
- * Don’t use your smartphone the first hour of the day.
Why do I remember this list? Such awesome, mysterious memory magic! It is just great! Amazing! Wow, I’m so excited. I can’t wait to try this myself. Yes and, Steve, don’t forget that if you call now you get a $29 discount! Really? Oh, that’s fantastic. I already loved it. I guess you can say that I’m hooked. Hooked! It is absolute great and you know what’s the best part? I have learned the wisdom of self-irony.
Full disclosure: Jim Kwik pays me $999 for sharing this with you. Just kidding.